Are you an "early stage" owner? Do you want to attract new investors? You need funding to grow your project?
We offer you an experience for a training and preparing you to pitch before a jury in our event. The jury will be composed of one or more investment funds that are engaged in African entrepreneurial dynamics.
he selected startups will also have the opportunity to meet investors, multinational executives, financial institutions, experts, incubators, government officials, policy makers from the African continent and internationally.
Meet people from a wide range of sectors and connect with other talented startups from Africa and other continents. In particular, several European startups from the African diaspora.
Afric’Up Pitch goal is to liberate the African entrepreneurial potential while highlighting the best and most innovative entrepreneurs and startups in Africa but also creating markets for those in seed phases.
This year, Afric’Up Pitch will reward the best African startup while giving great importance and visibility to female startups.
Participation in the Competition is open and free to all startups of African and Tunisian nationalities.
Apply to Pitch
Apply to Pitch
Conditions of Submission to Afric’up Pitch
- 1- Open to all startups with african nationalities:Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Nigeria, Mauritania,Benin, Congo, Togo, Rwanda, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Djibouti, Ethiopia…
- 2- The legal existence must be proven with the supporting documents: trade register and tax registration number.
- 3 - Acceptance will be by filling out the online form and the information video about your project (Pitch deck)
- 4 - The main sectors of focus: E-health, M-payment, Agritech, Ed-Tech, IA, Fintech, smart cities, Creative industry, Renewable energy, Tech-textile, E-commerce e-platform, Travel and tourism...
- 5 - Opening date for registration in the competition: July 25, 2019 - Last deadline for registration: August 25, 2019
- 6- Mandatory signature and agreement of the authorization to use the personal data for any purpose related to the event, the document to be signed will be provided by the organizer of the competition
- 7- Mandatory reading and accepting the online rules of the competition
- NB: Regulations and authorization to use personal data will be provided by the organizer, available and downloadable from the website: www.africup.tn
Advantages to be granted to the pre-selected candidates :
- 1-Participation at Afric'Up Pitch Challenge, Sept 23th and 24th 2019
- 2-Online coaching and training via Conference Call by Mix Learning
- 3-Startup pitch pass is offered
- 4-Access to Afric'Up Connect Tools : B2B Matching solution
- 5-Access to Exhibition Spaces outside and inside the hotel (Tent, Lobby, Mezzanine)
- 6-Access to Afric’Up Startup stage : connecting startup and investors
- 7-Meals and beverages are presented by the sponsor for on September 22nd-23h of 2019
- 8-1 Coffee break, 1 lunch a day during the days of the event on September 24th-25th of 2019
- 9-Access to Afric'Up Beach party, on Sep 26th, 2019 at Coco Beach Ghar Elmelh from 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
- 10-Access to Afric'up Awards 'Diner Gala' dedicated for the Award ceremony, Sep 24th, 2019 from 20:00 pm to 22:30 pm (Oya room at Laico Hôtel)
For the registered and selected startups : Possibility to cover all expenses of the plane ticket, accommodation in LPD for 5 nights by the organizer + 1 PASS Startup offered (for African startups registered and selected, transfer not included)
we will only cover the expenses for one representative of the startup, all other accompagnant will be charged extra.
Why sponsor Afric'up Pitch?
- 1-Access to the best talents: As a sponsor, you have exclusive access to the talents that every recruiter dreams of. Young startuppers whose passion and curiosity are deep and honest and go far beyond the distorted appearance of a CV.
- 2-Variety of participants' profiles lead to very rich and innovative projects.
- 3-Give your company a dynamic image and show your openness, your potential to innovate and your ability to listen to the market.
- 4-Encourage the next generation.