Let’s Welcome the FINAL List of Startups that are selected to participate in the Afric’Up pitch competition which will take place in Tunis on September 23 and 24 at Laico Hotel. Congratulations !!!
- DigiHub of Shawinigan, Quebec, Ambassador of Canada’s national network of regional innovation poles, offers incubation and total support to 3 startups of the Afric’Up Pitch competition.
- Liquid Telecom will offer $1000 credit Microsoft Azure Cloud for 50 selected startups through their GoCloud programme
- Will benefit of full coverage of expenses (Accomodation, Airfare & Pass)to particpate in Hub Africa 2020 in Maroc.
16 finalists Startups :
- Online coaching and training via Conference Call by Mix Learning
- Access to Afric’Up Connect Tools : B2B Matching solution
- Access to Exhibition Spaces outside and inside the hotel (Tent, Lobby, Mezzanine)
- Access to Afric’Up Startup stage : connecting startup and investors
- Meals and beverages are presented by the sponsor for on September 22nd-23h of 2019
- 1 Coffee break, 1 lunch a day during the days of the event on September 24th-25th of 2019
- Access to Afric’Up Beach party, on Sep 26th, 2019 at Coco Beach Ghar Elmelh from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Access to Afric’up Awards ‘Diner Gala’ dedicated for the Award ceremony, Sep 24th, 2019 from 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm (Oya room at Laico Hôtel)
- Startup pitch pass is offered
6 Startups :
- Pitch before the 2nd commitee jury (15 minute per candidate: 15 minute pitch and 10 minute Q&A « Startup stage »
3 Winners :
- Meet the investors : Deal Room access and one-to-one meeting with investors
- Access to afric’Up Web TV : A passage to be broadcasted on our Youtube channel and social networks
- Award presentation for the 3 winners of the « afric’Up Pitch » competition