he Smart City connects the entire city with tourists, it provides guides, specific services, organizes cultural visits, room and restaurant reservations. Culture and intelligent tourism are the continuity of the Smart City. These customized solutions are developed by startups. How can African startups participate in the emergence, enhancement of cultural and historical heritage through the use of digital creative tools «Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, 3D, gamification» How can video games be used to discover the history, myths, African cultures ?
● Objectives : To give African startups the opportunity to value and showcase cultural heritage ? Present the main initiatives, projects related to video games, VR in Africa ? Take a look at innovative projects in Smart Tourism? List the African startups around the activities of the digital creative industries and encourage cooperation, exchange of experiences ?
● Marina Giardina - Tourism & Cultural Creative
●Industries (ICC) Manager - France
● Sidick Bakayoko - Founder and CEO at Paradise Game - Côte d'Ivoire
● Mohamed Jean-Philippe Sangaré - Founder & CEO @ SSVAR / XR|#SciTech – Suisse
● TFANEN -Tunisie Creative – european Union
● Cheik KEYTA - Guinée
● Maguette MBOW - Digital Innovation,
Transformation Entrepreneur and Professor - Sénégal
- by africUp Virtual Reality/e-Tourism/ NFC Technology/QR Codes/3D/Gaming/ Augmented Reality/
- Oya Room