Are you an « early stage » owner?
Do you want to attract new investors?
You need funding to grow your project?
afric’Up Pitch in partnership with MIX Learning – Executive Education
- DigiHub of Shawinigan, Quebec, Ambassador of Canada’s national network of regional innovation poles, offers incubation and total support to 3 startups of the Afric’Up Pitch competition.
Liquid Telecom will offer $1000 credit Microsoft Azure Cloudau for 50 selected startups
- Will benefit of full coverage of expenses (Accomodation, Airfare & Pass)to particpate in Hub Africa 2020 in Maroc.
16 finalists Startups :
- Online coaching and training via Conference Call by Mix Learning
- Access to Afric’Up Connect Tools : B2B Matching solution
- Access to Exhibition Spaces outside and inside the hotel (Tent, Lobby, Mezzanine)
- Access to Afric’Up Startup stage : connecting startup and investors
- Meals and beverages are presented by the sponsor for on September 22nd-23h of 2019
- 1 Coffee break, 1 lunch a day during the days of the event on September 24th-25th of 2019
- Access to Afric’Up Beach party, on Sep 26th, 2019 at Coco Beach Ghar Elmelh from 8:00 am to 17:00 pm
- Access to Afric’up Awards ‘Diner Gala’ dedicated for the Award ceremony, Sep 24th, 2019 from 20:00 pm to 22:30 pm (Oya room at Laico Hôtel)
- Startup pitch pass is offered
6 Startups :
- Pitch before the 2nd commitee jury (15 minute per candidate: 15 minute pitch and 10 minute Q&A « Startup stage »
3 Winners :
- Meet the investors : Deal Room access and one-to-one meeting with investors
- Access to afric’Up Web TV : A passage to be broadcasted on our Youtube channel and social networks
- Award presentation for the 3 winners of the « afric’Up Pitch » competition
Thank You To All Our Sponsors, Investors and Partners !